When you look at this web site a record of your visit and log information will be stored for statistical purposes, such as:
· your domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc)
· the date and time of your visit to the site
· the pages you accessed and documents downloaded
· the type of browser you are using
Personal information collected
We will only record personal information, such as your name and e-mail address, if you send us a message. Your personal information will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it. Under no circumstances will we ever provide personal information recorded on this site to a third party without your express permission. Bellco Marketing will not make any attempt to personally identify users or their browsing activities without permission. This site does not provide facilities for the secure transmission of information across the Internet. Users should be aware that there are inherent risks transmitting information across the Internet.
E - Newsletter / Trumpeter
Trumpeter has been developed to enable Bellco Marketing to communicate with email subscribers that have opted-in (i.e. expressly given their permission) to receive information from us. Trumpeter will not be used for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or “Spam".
- This system will not be used to send emails to individuals that have not opted-in to receive information via email from your company.
- All e-mail messages sent out will comply with all relevant federal and state laws and all content will not violate any federal, state law, code, or regulation, whether criminal or civil in nature.
- All e-mail messages will comply with the following:
* Message will originate from a valid from address
* Our company name, address, city, state, postcode and phone number will be clearly included
* When unsubscribing a clearly visible link will be provided to unsubscribe.
* Requests to unsubscribe must be made in writing. An unsubscribed email address will not receive any further emails.